Horns of Elfland

The thoughts of an Evanglical Christian who needs some expresso. Musings on High Fantasy, Celtic Christianity, and life in general.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Back to Basics

I Just got back from my Emmaus Walk a couple of days ago. It was the most awesome time God really moved in an amazing way.

I Had expressed to me the Love of God, I can't comprehend it but I will surrender to it and be embraced by it.

This Weekend hit me right between the eyes like a two by four. I realized howmuch Spiritual Pride I had onboard. I thought I was above the basics. Not So!

I realized that I my priorities were all out of whack.

So I am returning to the Basics.

:)

I just finished reading Dune: The Battle of Corrin by Brian Herbert and Kevin Anderson.

I have found while there are no where in the realm of Brian's dad that it was an actioned packed conclusion to a great trilogy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home