Horns of Elfland

The thoughts of an Evanglical Christian who needs some expresso. Musings on High Fantasy, Celtic Christianity, and life in general.

Monday, April 24, 2006

1776

If I reccomend any book to you this year it will be this book.

1776 by David McCullough is an amazing book. I love History but for some reason never really got into American History. My Knowledge of the Revolutionary war is vague at best.

This book is a book everyone should read. It is about determination and has really inspired me. I am at the point in my life where I could look around and get discouraged, it is easy to do so. The example of George Washington and how he handled the adversity that was all around him was amazing.

I liked this book so much I am reading McCullough's biography of John Adams now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home