Horns of Elfland

The thoughts of an Evanglical Christian who needs some expresso. Musings on High Fantasy, Celtic Christianity, and life in general.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Victories and Defeat

I like most of you struggle with this thing called the old man or the sin problem.

Everyone has certain weaknesses and strength's when it comes to what tempts you. Everybody is affected differently by the sin problem but we all have the same problem.

One of the areas where I struggle personally is in Lust. It seems like I go through a certain cycle of temptation. Sometimes I have Victory in this area but invariably ,I will be in need of grace again.

How do you all deal with your own areas where you are tempted. How can we see our lives with clearer eyes to see where the Lord is growing us?

How do we see this process of Sanctification at work in all our lives?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home