Horns of Elfland

The thoughts of an Evanglical Christian who needs some expresso. Musings on High Fantasy, Celtic Christianity, and life in general.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

More Thoughts Soon to Come

It has been quite a while since I have posted anything. I hope to come up with some important thoughts soon. Right now I have been quashed by the Tax Season at work. Once I get into March I might have time to breath again.

I have been reading The Obsidian Trilogy by Mercedes Lackey. She is one of my favorite Fantasy Authors even though she is often New Agey and sometimes cornball. I just can't help falling in love with her stories though, she really makes you care about her Characters. In fact I cried while reading The outstretched Shadow, when Kellen found out he was a Knight-Mage.

Truly cornball folks.

See ya soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home