Horns of Elfland

The thoughts of an Evanglical Christian who needs some expresso. Musings on High Fantasy, Celtic Christianity, and life in general.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Ireland

I am going to get to journey to Ireland in October.

I am really looking forward to this trip as a retreat and a time for inspiration. I have been fairly spiritually dead recently. Part of that is definatly my fault, In fact most of that is my fault.

I have been in a lot of emotional pain since I lost my Son. That kind of pain seems to blank out your God radar. You just don't feel or know where God is coming from when you get a blow like that. It takes time to heal and to recconect. So I am really hoping for a miraculous reconnection as I journey back to the land of my fathers.

I want to relearn God's heart for me and recommit my heart to him.

May your Salvation three Lords be always with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home