Horns of Elfland

The thoughts of an Evanglical Christian who needs some expresso. Musings on High Fantasy, Celtic Christianity, and life in general.

Monday, July 19, 2004

Fantasy Phobia II

I have been thinking about our earlier topic. I found it ironical that Blogspot occasionally would have a Pagan banner on the top of this page. Since I am a Christian I thought this was interesting. I guess I have to be careful with the W word.

Also I thought about my family. Of my whole immediate family only my oldest brother and myself like Mythopoeic writing. My oldest brother is a Pagan and I am a Christian.

Interesting Huh.

My middle brother who loathes Mythopoeic writing would fall in the Materialist spiritual catagory. Just some thoughts that are floating around my head since I brought the topic up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home