Horns of Elfland

The thoughts of an Evanglical Christian who needs some expresso. Musings on High Fantasy, Celtic Christianity, and life in general.

Friday, August 13, 2004

My Favorite Breakfast in Vegas

My Favorite breakfast in Vegas is the Mandalay Bay Breakfast Buffet.

When my wife and I found out that our adoption fell through we decided to go to Vegas.

I mean what is more distracting than all the lights of Vegas. It is surely better than sitting at home being miserable. Whynot go be miserable somewhere else.

Contrary to most of my BLOG I am a very upbeat easy going fellow. I guess I share all my deep thoughts with you guys.

Anyway one of my non-Deep thoughts is that I love the Mandalay Bay Breakfast Buffet. Why you ask? Because it has Lox,Bagels, onions, capers, and cream cheese. Also it has a really good smoked Dill Trout.

Everyday I would make my pilgramage to the Buffet and chow down on Lox. I love gambling but I like eating more. I guess that is the secret of Vegas, they package our sins in lovely wrappers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home