Horns of Elfland

The thoughts of an Evanglical Christian who needs some expresso. Musings on High Fantasy, Celtic Christianity, and life in general.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

The Pack

There I was innocently eating my turkey sandwich, and I looked up and there they were walking by.

The Pack

You know the cool kids, the popular kids, the kids with all the power. For a moment I was transformed back to the gawky teenage nerdish bookworm I was.

I hated them instantly.

They walked by me without even knowing I was there.

I am a 32 year old man that is married and is the president of a buisness, and all of a sudden when I saw The Pack I felt like a nothing. There is something about being teased and being an outcast most of your life that does something to you. I have not yet come to grips with all it means in my life.

I realize that all of my friends are older than I am, some substantially older. I realize that I have no friendships from High School or College. I realize that I just plain don't like most people who are my age or younger.

Interesting Huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home